Last Week in Review

So this past week wasn't to exciting.  I actually had two days off in a row and that was awesome!!!  It was nice to just sit and home and relax.  I wasn't a completely lazy bum though I did go for a mountain bike ride Monday afternoon taking advantage of the nice weather that we had, it was a little we but still nice and warm.  Then on Tuesday I went to the spin class at the local gym that my friend Big E is teaching, I always hurt after one of them.  Then I worked the rest of the week with the same old routine.  Then Saturday morning I went to my first Yoga class and it wasn't bad, I felt nice and loose the rest of the day and had a good amount of energy.  I hope to continue to go to these and I hope the the teacher finds another day or two to give the class during the week so its not just once a week.  Saturday night after work me and a couple co-workers went to the local pub nicknames "G-man" and had a couple drinks, shared some stories, and just have a little bit of fun after the work day before we all went our separate ways.  Then Sunday morning around 11 I went for a nice two hour mountain bike ride hosted by the local legend Zach Adams and got a good work out, I actually had to bail early while the rest of them kept riding, I was just pooped.  The ride yesterday was good though it was about 20 some degrees outside but just a nice day to ride, I wish I could do that more often.  So with that last statement my goal is to get out and ride more.  I want to get into some decent shape this year and hope to do a few races either mt. bike or road bike either way.  Well that's all for today, time to take it easy at work because my legs hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Have Learned Working in The Funeral Service

Racing in the Lone Star State